- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 1 pound pumpkin
- 1 pound sweet potato
- 1 medium-size russet potato
- 6 cups of vegetable stock
- Pomegranate Hot Sauce
- Heat oil in big soup pot and add onions. cook until tender 5-6 minutes
- Add minced ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add all pumpkin, sweet potato, potato and veg stock, simmer for 45 minutes
- Immersion blend all items, season to taste and if additional richness is wanted add a tablespoon of butter for glossiness (Can add extra flavor with small splash of vinegar, ¼ teaspoon of cumin, turmeric, ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika sweet)
- Put pinch of cayenne powder into soup bowl or dollop of hot sauce.